Everyone loves a fun book to read, Here is a list of 9 authors who've written some books that are fun to read. So put your feet up and get reading :)
1. Jenny Colgan – She is a Scottish writer of romantic comedy fiction and science-fiction. She writes under her own name and using the pseudonyms Jane Beaton and J. T. Colgan. One of her most popular books is Little Beach Street Bakery where she introduces her pet Puffin.
2. Anything by Janet Evanovich. Her Stephanie Plum series will make you laugh out loud! Start with One for the Money novel. It’s also a movie!
3. Adam Kay’s This is Going to Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor, also a funny read!
4. V.R. Street’s Lucky – It’s about a lottery winner who agrees to be on a reality TV show.
5. Ornella Grey’s The Night Whisperer is full of intrigue, suspense, and humor. A joy to read.
6. Laurie Gelman’s Class Mom is super fun to read, especially for the moms out there.
7. Jonas Jonasson’s The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared is quite light hearted. The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden by the same author is also really good.
9. Alexander McCall Smith has written a number of delightful and thoughtful series books. The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency is a good place to start.